BLT (Bankruptcy Lawyer Topics) is a periodic review and comparison of consumer bankruptcy topics being covered on bankruptcy lawyer blogs.
Holding a J.D. and an International Affairs M.A. from Marquette University, Matt Leichter (matt [dot] leichter [at] gmail [dot] com) is an attorney licensed in Wisconsin and New York. He speaks Japanese and focuses on comparative and international law, as well as international business.
- Click on BK Lawyer Blogs for a state-by-state list of bankruptcy lawyers with their own blogs.
- Have a blog or know a good blog post you think should be included? Or a suggestion for a future BLT theme? Send an e-mail to BLT [at] bankruptcybill [dot] us with the link.
- Suggestion to bankruptcy lawyers with blogs: Make sure to include a “Search” function somewhere on your blog. It makes it easier to find topical posts on your blog and increases the likelihood that a post from your blog will be included in BLT.
GENERAL or NON-STATE SPECIFIC
Beat The Press (Dean Baker, Center for Economic Policy Research)
- Redemption (of the 722 variety) for Struggling Homeowners
- Today’s Consumers Prefer Chapter 7 Bankruptcy 3 to 1
- Mortgage Crisis Update: Treasury Tinkers with Failed HAMP Program, Delinquencies and Foreclosures Stubbornly Refuse to Go Away
- Latest HAMP Report: Treasury Program a Failure
***SEE MORE BLOG POSTS FROM BANKRUPTCY LAWYERS AROUND THE U.S.*** (more…)