2. WE CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS STRATEGY
a. Get in touch (email@example.com) for a free initial consultation.
b. Tell us a little bit about what you’d like to do.
c. We’ll help you come up with some cool and practical ways to help you reach your goals. (Click here for a couple visual examples.)
Think of us as the MacGyvers of the creative bankruptcy world. Give us a paper clip, a pastrami sandwich and some three-year-old bankruptcy software, and we’ll figure out how to make it work for you.
Common Bankruptcy Lawyer Problems We Can Help With
- “I can’t get clients to actually look at my materials.”
- “I want to set up a blog or web presence but I don’t have time.”
- “I want to drive more traffic to my website.”
- “I have all these ideas, but I’m not sure how to move them forward.”
Here are some ways people are starting to use Bankruptcy Bill:
(Click here to see examples of customized cartoons for various uses)
- Combination of posts and linkbacks to increase search engine optimization (SEO) for lawyer’s site.
- Retain us to create custom cartoon on a topic relevant to lawyer’s practice. Cartoon is posted exclusively on lawyer’s blog. Announcement made to Bankruptcy Bill readers of the latest cartoon.
- Retain us to help create video conversation between lawyer and BAPCPA Man characters discussing appropriate bankruptcy topics.
- Cartoon caricature of lawyer’s face(s) for use in materials.
- Custom cartoon of lawyer together with image of BAPCPA Man for use in various ways on lawyer’s website and in other materials.
- Custom cartoon of lawyer fighting against Mortgantua or other villains for use in various ways.
- Customize cartoons to feature likeness and name of lawyer.
- Use existing cartoons on lawyer’s blog, either as is or as jump off point for commentary.
- Create illustrated “steps in the bankruptcy process” for lawyer’s clients, branded with lawyer’s name and contact information.
- Use of cartoon images and cartoons in automatically generated responses sent when client fills out an online form on lawyer’s website.
- Re-publish of lawyer’s blog posts on the Bankruptcy Bill website to piggyback on our pagerank.
Ways We Can Help
The content on Bankruptcy Bill is actually just one creative communications approach in response to a given challenge with specific parameters. Here’s a list of various ways we can help:
- Interactive communications strategy and implementation
- Blog set-up
- Blog writing
- Increasing traffic and search engine optimization
- Social media (e.g., Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Website design
We also offer a FREE “Learn to Blog Workshop.” Click to learn more.
Some More Info About Us
- Creator of Bankruptcy Bill and BAPCPA Man
- Creator of the one and only Bankruptcy Ballot Archive, including the only CLE course on Bankruptcy Claims & Balloting plus video highlights from a presentation of the course.
- Creator of JetWit.com, an online publication and resource for alumni of the Japan Exchange Teaching (JET) Program. Now the central source of information, articles and job listings for a community of over 50,000 worldwide.
- Experienced writer of blogs, web copy, marketing materials, proposals and press releases.
- Conceived and organized the first-ever JET Alumni Author Showcase in March 2009.
- Keynote speaker for the JET Alumni Association Canada National Conference (May 2009).
- Invited to be U.S. speaker at JET Returner’s Conference in Tokyo in March, 2010.
- Tradition of writing rather involved songs and sketches for every family event–weddings, bar mitzvahs, Thanksgiving, etc.
- Writer and director of “Unsolicited Advertising,” a rather campy 15-minute video made in 1998 that explains the law and policy issues pertaining to the “Information Superhighway” (as we called it back then)……in song.
- Graduate of Duke Law School and the University of Pennsylvania.
Gideon (www.gideonkendall.com) is a professional illustrator with a versatile portfolio ranging from children’s books to Cartoon Network shows to commissioned paintings and commercial work. He’s also written and performed an entire rock opera.
- The Seems: The Glitch in Sleep
- DinoPets at School (coming soon)
- Rabbits Rabbits Everywhere
- The Caveman’s Pregnancy Companion: A Survival Guide for Expecting Fathers
- The Caveman’s Guide to Baby’s First Year
- Littlebat’s Halloween Story
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Code Name: Kids Next Door
- Pepper Ann
Born and raised on a commune in West Virginia, Gideon began drawing at age one-and-a-half and never stopped. He’s also the founder of several bands and music projects, including having written and performed an entire rock opera. Gideon is an avid ultimate frisbee player, a diehard Philadelphia Eagles fan and lives in Brooklyn, NY with his wife, Julie, and his son, Milo.
Contact us at bill @ bankruptcybill . us to discuss or for more information.