Bankruptcy Billables is an overview of bankruptcy-relevant coverage and discussion from various law-related blogs.
Holding a J.D. and an International Affairs M.A. from Marquette University, Matt Leichter (matt [dot] leichter [at] gmail [dot] com) is an attorney licensed in Wisconsin and New York. Fearing the legal profession’s future, he has begun documenting the law school tuition bubble at his own blog, The Law School Tuition Bubble, where you can read his latest post, “How Law Schools Behave Like States in International Relations Theory”.
- Student Loans Now Greater Than Credit Card Debt
- Pay the Bums
- Make Your Home Finance Audit Fun While Fighting Back Against Bank Fees
- Will Dodd-Frank Reduce Safe Harbor Overreach?
- Sovereign Bankruptcy Nostalgia, August Edition
- July Bankruptcy Filings Rise, But Look at the Big Picture
- Visualizing Financial Distress
- Chasing Card Companies
- A Puzzle
- Financial Risks Follow to the Grave
- Apparently the ‘Wildly Inaccurate’ Accounting at Scott Rothstein’s Law Firm Didn’t Impress Some Miami CPAs
- District Shows No Love to Nightclub Buyer
- The Daily Docket: Lehman Short-Sale Probe Heats Up
- Lenders: Rangers Sale Shouldn’t Include Free Flights
- Judge Shields Names Of Rothstein Ponzi-Scheme Victims
- Movie Gallery Unloads Video Games at Deep Discount
- The Daily Docket: GM Posts $1.3B Quarterly Profit
- Trustee Sues to Recover Millions for Taneja Creditors
- Fortunoff Looks to Re-Launch Jewelry Business
- Defaults Are Falling, But For How Long?
- The Daily Docket: Madoff ‘Net Winners’ Appeal
- Dykstra Bankruptcy Trustee Steps Down
- Foreclosure on the Menu for ‘Top Chef’ Contestant
- Company Behind Venetian Restaurants Enters Bankruptcy
- 1800Hotels.com Tries to Rebound From Bankruptcy
- The Daily Docket: Judge Approves Rangers Plan
- Bank May Get Hecker’s Life-Size Elvis Statue
- The Daily Docket: Ryan Group Wins Rangers Auction
- Boy Band Memorabilia Among Assets Slated for Auction
- Former Chreky Employees Sue to Protect Claims
- Washington Nightclubs, Owner File For Bankruptcy
- Bidders Line Up for Amelia Island Plantation
Did we miss a good recent bankruptcy-related post on another blog? E-mail bill [at] bankruptcybill [dot] us to let us know.