Bankruptcy Billables is an overview of bankruptcy-relevant coverage and discussion from various law-related blogs.
Holding a J.D. and an International Affairs M.A. from Marquette University, Matt Leichter (matt [dot] leichter [at] gmail [dot] com) is an attorney licensed in Wisconsin and New York. Fearing the legal profession’s future, he has begun documenting the law school tuition bubble at his own blog, The Law School Tuition Bubble, where you can read his latest post, “Dialogue with an Affable Law School Dean, Part 1.”
- Mortgage Servicing Paper
- A New Title Loan Philanthropic Organization?
- 21% HAMP First Year Redefault Rate
- Projected Filings for 2011
- US News & Unintended Consequences for Bankruptcy Judges (and the Law Clerks They Hire)
- Slipping into Arizona . . .
- Bankruptcy Filing Rate Drops Sharply in November
- Expanding Chapter 9
- Fisking the American Securitization Forum’s Congressional Testimony
- The New Robosigning
- Crystal Cathedral Shutters Christmas Show
- Jewish Times Publisher to Exit Bankruptcy
- Court Approves AVP Sale to Existing Shareholder
- Dreier Bankruptcy Trustee Files Flurry of Lawsuits
- Arena Deal Keeps Coyotes Hockey Team in Desert
- Rock & Republic Finds its Softer Side
- Oaktree, Angelo Gordon Seek Akin Gump Dismissal in Tribune Case
- Too Cool for School
- Braxton Faces Creditor Bid to Break Bankruptcy Shield
- The Daily Docket: A&P Files for Bankruptcy
- Pasadena Playhouse Raises $2 Million to Match Donation
- Creditor Looks to Upend Tamarack Chairlifts
- Farkas Dabbles in Real Estate While Seeking Trial Delay
- Polaroid Trustee Takes Aim at Former ‘NSync Star
- Formosa Star Guides Oriental Trading to Bill for Costumes
- Hecker Admits to Secretly Buying Back Bikes
- Bankruptcy Objections, the Final Frontier
- Cuban Gives Up on Payment From Texas Rangers
Did we miss a good recent bankruptcy-related post on another blog? E-mail bill [at] bankruptcybill [dot] us to let us know.