Bankruptcy Billables is an overview of bankruptcy-relevant coverage and discussion from various law-related blogs.
Holding a J.D. and an International Affairs M.A. from Marquette University, Matt Leichter (matt [dot] leichter [at] gmail [dot] com) is an attorney licensed in Wisconsin and New York. Fearing the legal profession’s future, he has begun documenting the law school tuition bubble at his own blog, The Law School Tuition Bubble, where you can read his latest post, “Income Based Repayment Helps Law Students, Not the Tuition Bubble”.
NYLawyer.com (free registration required)
- What the Foreclosure Fiasco Means for People in Foreclosure
- Debt Collector to Pay $1.75 Million
- WSJ Blames Evil Consumer Lawyers
- BP Claims in Bankruptcy
- Some Thoughts on the MGM Prepack
- Basel III and Cushy Capital
- Moratorium for What?
- The Finality of Foreclosure Sales
- Accounting News Roundup: PwC Rakes in Fees on Lehman; Grant Thornton: Opening the Audit Market Wouldn’t Hurt Big 4; One in Three IRS Employees Are Eligible for Retirement | 10.15.10
- Farkas to Remain Tethered to GPS Anklet
- The Daily Docket: Awal Seeks Bankruptcy in U.S.
- Sex.com Seeks to Sell Itself for $13 Million
- Bumpy Ride for Residents of Florida ‘Fly-In’ Community
- With Ski Season Looming, Tamarack Faces Setback
- Oilily Bounces Back From Bankruptcy
- The Daily Docket: TerreStar Files for Chapter 11
- Hecker Sent Back to Jail
- Arts Company Crafts Benefit to Repay Creditors
- Restructuring Revenue Expected to Remain Flat
- Young Buck Assets Up for Auction
- Luby’s Sticks With Fuddruckers Favorites
- Kristal Estate Open to Selling CBGB Name
- HBO Announces Cast for Upcoming ‘Too Big To Fail’ Film
- Movie Gallery: Ex-Worker Trying to Swap Secrets for Job
- Ex-Taylor Bean Chairman Wants to Remove Ankle Monitor
- Pasadena Playhouse Plots ‘Sexy’ Revival After Bankruptcy
- D.C. Attacks Love Nightclub Sale
- Klee Gets High Marks from Auditor on $12M Tribune Probe
Did we miss a good recent bankruptcy-related post on another blog? E-mail bill [at] bankruptcybill [dot] us to let us know.