Bankruptcy Billables is an overview of bankruptcy-relevant coverage and discussion from various law-related blogs.
Holding a J.D. and an International Affairs M.A. from Marquette University, Matt Leichter (matt [dot] leichter [at] gmail [dot] com) is an attorney licensed in Wisconsin and New York. Fearing the legal profession’s future, he has begun documenting the law school tuition bubble at his own blog, The Law School Tuition Bubble, where you can read his latest post, “Links It Be—Human Capital Contracts and Legal Education’s Merits”.
- Study: Cost of Bankruptcy Rises for Consumers
- Report Finds Debt Wall May Be Falling
- Judge Dismisses Whistleblower Suit Against Huron
- The Daily Docket: Trico Marine Files for Chapter 11
- Movie Producer Charged With 89 Felony Counts
- Sale Prospects Bleak for Freestyle Music Park
- Universal, Playlist.com Square Off Over Cash
- Double Exposure Star to Take the Stand
- Video Killed the Lehman/Barclays Star Witnesses
- Baby Boomer Bankruptcies on the Rise
- Rothstein Trustee Seeks to Probe Steakhouse
- Court Battle Swirls Around Storm Football Team
- Hecker May Be Evicted
- Mesa Pilot-Training Course Cleared for Takeoff
- The Daily Docket: Boston Generating Files for Chapter 11
- Business Bankruptcies Fall While Consumer Filings Soar
- Court Appoints Lawyer to Represent Farkas
- GM Bankruptcy Estate Seeks to Sell Maker of BMW Parts
- Chrysler Bankruptcy Tab Nears $85 Million
- Hawkins’ Fringe Banking Premise is that Payday and Title Loans are Short-term: If Only it Were True
- HAMP fizzles
- Fringe Banking and Financial Distress: Argument and Critique
- There Is a Jury Trial for that Proof of Claim
- A Code Head-Scratcher
- Portrait of California Foreclosures
- The Dodd-Warren Rift: President Obama Can you Hear Me?
- Bankruptcy and the Crisis: Why so Few?
NYLawyer.com (free registration required)
- Auction Enhances Value in Baseball Bankruptcy
- From Bankruptcy-Remote to Risk-Remote
- Realty Law Digest
Did we miss a good recent bankruptcy-related post on another blog? E-mail bill [at] bankruptcybill [dot] us to let us know.