Bankruptcy Billables is an overview of bankruptcy-relevant coverage and discussion from various law-related blogs.
Holding a J.D. and an International Affairs M.A. from Marquette University, Matt Leichter (matt [dot] leichter [at] gmail [dot] com) is an attorney licensed in Wisconsin and New York. Fearing the legal profession’s future, he has begun documenting the law school tuition bubble at his own blog, where you can read his latest post, “Law School: You Get What You Put into It…Sort of”.
- CBGB Founder’s Estate Squares Off With Buyer
- NFL Quarterback Brunell on Brink of Bankruptcy
- Mediation May Delay Texas Rangers Trades
- City Aims To Install Food Carts At Tavern On The Green
- Florida Cricket Farm To Liquidate
- Ex-Agriprocessors Executive Gets 27-Year Prison Sentence
- Smurfit-Stone Reorg Good For Creditors, Shareholders, Executives And Tree-Eating Bugs
- Mediapro Unit Files For Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy Stinks
- Coyotes Chapter 11 Weighs On Rangers Judge
- Bank of America Settlement — A Sign of True Progress?
- The Beginning of a Return to Consumer Protection?
- Guns and Bankruptcy
- The CFPA–A Bureaucracy to Benefit Women and Families
- Combining Chapter 13 with a Voluntary Mortgage Modification
- The Mother of All Cross-Border Bankruptcies?
- What’s Wrong with PIGS?
- The CFPB Auto Dealer Exemption–A Reminder of the Why We Should be Worried
- New Reorganization Law Imminent in United Arab Emirates
- Interchange Theory: Simultaneous Rent-Extraction from Both Merchants and Consumers
- Islamic Finance v. Islamic Bankruptcy
- The Forum Shopping Debate Heats Up for In-Bound Cross-Border Cases?
- The Disingenuous Mr. Russell Simmons
- Signing Off with a Bankruptcy Case Made for TV
- Debt Settlement Firms—Fraudulent Transfers
Did we miss a good recent bankruptcy-related post on another blog? E-mail bill [at] bankruptcybill [dot] us to let us know.