Bankruptcy Billables is an overview of bankruptcy-relevant coverage and discussion from various law-related blogs.
Holding a J.D. and an International Affairs M.A. from Marquette University, Matt Leichter (matt [dot] leichter [at] gmail [dot] com) is an attorney licensed in Wisconsin and New York. Fearing the legal profession’s future, he has begun documenting the law school tuition bubble at his own blog, where you can read his latest post in which he painstakingly calculated law school and attorney saturation in individual American jurisdictions.
- Extended Stay Wants Investigation Documents Destroyed
- Andre Chreky Strikes Deal To Keep Control Of D.C. Salon
- The Daily Docket: Blockbuster Seeks Bankruptcy Loan
- Buyer of Shuttered CBGB Club Brand Files for Bankruptcy
- Smurfit-Stone Gets Rolling on Mill Sales
- United Medical Center Slated for Foreclosure Sale
- The Daily Docket: National Envelope Opens Bankruptcy Case
- Little Luck on the Auction Block for Salander’s European Art
- CNBC to Air ‘The Last Days of Lehman Brothers’
- Rothstein Sentenced to Half-Century Behind Bars
- The Daily Docket: Health-Care Restructurings Loom
- Rubashkin Cleared of Child-Labor Charges
- The Daily Docket: Garlock Enters Bankruptcy
- “Real Housewives” Star Is In Bankruptcy
- Getting Even at a Bankruptcy Auction
- A-Rod Named to Rangers Creditors Committee
- Paging All Bankruptcy Lawyers…
- Could Law School Loans Become More Easily Dischargeable in Bankruptcy
- Courts Are Signaling, but Is Congress Listening?
- Decision in Schwab Is an Irritating Nonevent
- Discussing the “B” Word with Corporate Boards
- The End of Free Checking?
- Overcoming Overconfidence in Bankruptcy
- Seen This Movie Before?
- Private Funds and Bankruptcy
- Electronic Copy of Bankruptcy Code and Rules
- The Utility of Chapter 11
- BP and Bankruptcy
- U.S. Bankruptcy Filings at Same Level as Before 2005 Law
- Supreme Court Rules in Lanning
Did we miss a good recent bankruptcy-related post on another blog? E-mail bill [at] bankruptcybill [dot] us to let us know.