Bankruptcy Billables is an overview of bankruptcy-relevant coverage and discussion from various law-related blogs.
Holding a J.D. and an International Affairs M.A. from Marquette University, Matt Leichter (matt [dot] leichter [at] gmail [dot] com) is an attorney licensed in Wisconsin and New York. He speaks Japanese and focuses on comparative and international law, as well as international business.
- Maine Sends Hamstrung Negotiator to FairPoint Talks
- The Daily Docket: Air America Signs Off
- If at First You Don’t Succeed, Open Your Wallet
- Tribune Gets Bonus Jitters as Payday Nears
- The Daily Docket: Bankruptcy for MGM?
- Ex-Football Star Facing Bankruptcy, Foreclosure
- The Daily Docket: W.R. Grace Seeks New Loan
- Bankruptcy Gets Starring Role on Bravo
- The Daily Docket: JAL Launches Restructuring
- Hecker Accused of Concealing Assets from Bankruptcy Court
- There May Be More Financially Distressed Small Business Owners Than You Think
- On Break Up Fees
- How Many Bankruptcy Appeals?
- Chapter 11 Costs — Help?
- Life Imitates Art (or at Least My Final Exam)
- Usury and Securitization
- A Special Bankruptcy Court
- Visa Does Not Issue Cards or Extend Credit.
- Morning Docket: 01.14.10
- Bankruptcy Judge to the Rescue of Poor Old Lady/Law School Grad
- Job of the Week: Bankruptcy Baller
Did we miss a good recent bankruptcy-related post on another blog? E-mail bill [at] bankruptcybill [dot] us to let us know.